Russ Fender (Admin)
|Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 04:32 pm: |
The mission of this board is to provide an easy, efficient feedback system for S2 9.1 Owners, Crew and others interested in the support of the Class Mission Statement.
To promote and develop the one-design feature of the S2 9.1 Meter for Class racing with the flexibility to competitively race under other rating systems.
To facilitate and encourage the sharing of information and experiences regarding the use of the S2 9.1 Meter for racing, recreational day sailing and cruising.
Its function includes providing technical support, answering common questions and sharing information regarding the S2 9.1 Meter. Acceptable use of this discussion board must meet this mission.
USER ACCOUNTS ***Important***
1) Click on the Profile icon at the top of this page.
2) Click on the link that reads Register for Account
3) Click on the appropriate Age Verification Link.
4) Fill out the information in the boxes provided. The red asterisks are required information. You will have a chance to hide this information from public view at a latter point. When finished click on the Continue Registration Button
5) Your registration for a user account on this discussion board has been processed.
You will be receiving, at the e-mail address you entered on the previous screen, a URL and a key to activate your account. Please follow the instructions in that e-mail message to access your account.
6) In order to activate your new user account, simply click the following URL (if your mail program does not support clickable links, copy and paste the URL into your browser).
As a reminder, the username, password, and e-mail address you chose when registering for this discussion board are displayed in the e-mail.
You can then click on the edit profile at the top left of the main page to set your preferances.
If you have any questoins feel free to contact me.